ShareExpress2000 is a stock portfolio management and tracking program.
The program is designed to help the novice to intermediate share investors to keep track of share purchases and sales transactions with maximum simplicity and ease. With ShareExpress2000 you can quickly see which shares you have available in your stock portfolio and the average price you paid for them. The program also include a number of "What if" trading scenario calculators to help you reach quick (profitable) BUY/SELL decisions at trading time.
A quick overview of some of ShareExpress2000's features:
- User friendly, designed with ease of use in mind
- Holds all your share trading information (buy, sell, split, dividend, bonus etc),
in an easy to follow format (great around tax time).
- Monitors your entire stock portfolio's performance and individual share accumulated
- Contains calculators to work out the profitability of various buy/sell scenarios, anticipated
profit on specific sales and various share ratios,
- Export data as a comma separated text file to be used with other spreadsheet application
- Lets you password protect your stock portfolio,
- Set up reminder messages to load with windows on a particular date,
- Has an in-built web browser, provides access to its own online investment forum, live chat
and key investor links and indices,
- And much much more………….