This two way GSM audio spy device can call you from anywhere in the world when it detects sounds. Simply insert a compatible SIM card and program the device to call your desired phone number.
Trying to find out what’s being said when you are not around? Now you can! and from anywhere in the world. You can even place several spy audio devices and set them up at desired locations around the home, factory or office. Simply insert a compatible SIM card into the audio spy device, send a text message containing the activation code, followed by your cell phone number (from your mobile phone), the bug will then be activated and ready for action!
The bug supports the four global standard GSM frequencies (Quard-band 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz & 1900MHz), so you can be confident that it would work from almost any place in the world.
This two-way audio spy device comes with a manual switch located next to the SIM card slot. Switching ITEM DESCRIPTION to option (A) allows you to call the spy audio device and listen in to conversation. Option (B) allows the spy audio device to call you automatically when it detects sounds, while still allowing you the freedom to call the device and listen in to who’s talking.
- Working frequency: 850Mhz/900Mhz/1800Mhz/1900Mhz (Quad-band)
- GSM Voice/Audio monitor bug
- Ultra tiny dimension: 4 x 3 x 1 (cm)
- Weight: approximately 24g
- Excellent stand-by and working time
- Great sound quality, makes spying more reliable
- SIM Card Compatibility: Normal SIM card
- Microphone Range (Meter): 5~7(Radius)
- Receive Sensitivity:- +10K
- Working Temp: -40~50’C
- Responding Frequency: 1.2K~800Khz
- Stand-by Time: With voice detect on, 3-5 days, 10-15 days without voice detect
- Working Time: Approximately 5 hours
- Note: This device will only work on networks which offer GSM coverage
- SIM card is not included and should be purchased separately from your mobile network carrier of choice.
Setting the device:
- Charge the device using the supplied USB cord for atleast 5 hours or until the green light turns OFF.
- Open the back cover. Insert the SIM card into the device and it will automatically restart. Restart light will stay on for approximately 3 seconds. After the light go off you can dial the SIM card phone number (using your mobile phone).
- Call the device number using your mobile phone or telephone, then hang up. Done! The device is now ready for action.
- Voice detect feature on: Send “1111” text message to the device’s phone-number. Auto voice detection is now ON;
- Voice detection OFF: Send “0000” message to the device’s phone-number. Auto voice detection is now OFF.
- The flashing red light indicates that the SIM card is correctly inserted. SIM will complete its initialization and will maintain its stand-by status. The light will then turn off and the device is ready to be used.
- Charging method: When the device is fully charged up, only the Red light will come ON. the Green light will be OFF
This kit includes the followings:
- 1x Two-Way Audio Spy Device
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual