USB DVD Maker, Video Adapter, Capturing Device - EasyCap
The EasyCAP USB 2.0 Video Grabber is a Universal Analog to Digital
Video converter. It enables you to capture and record Video from Game
consoles (like Wii XBOX PS3), VCR, DV Camcorders, Security Cameras,
TV, etc. Recorded video can then be used to Create DVDs, Play on
Mobile Device, or uploaded to YouTube or other online video sharing
The EasyCap USB Video Capturing Device is all you really need when it comes to
converting home videos to DVDs. It is a great way to preserve, share and enhance
those old tapes in a "do it yourself" tape to DVD conversion that is easy and affordable.
capturing and editing the video, which can then be saved on your PC or into DVDs.
Compatible with WinXP/Vista/Win7 & Mac OS 10.25-10.50
Some of EasyCap Video Adaptor Main Features includes:
• Professional and easy to learn/use video editing software:
(Ulead video studio 8.0 SE DVD)
• A Popular USB 2.0 interface (no need for external power).
• Capture Video through USB 2.0 interface.
• Support brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation control.
• Very small size, easy to carry.
• Capable of capturing audio without the a sound card on the target PC.
• Plug and play.
• Support for all formats: record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video.
• Can be applied to Internet conference/net meeting
(By connecting your Video camera to it).
• Complies with universal serial bus specification Rev. 2.0.
• Supports NTSC, PAL, Video format.
• Video input: One RCA composite, One S-Video.
• Audio input: Stereo audio (RCA) mm.
• Dimension: 88mm*28mm*18mm.
• USB bus power.
• Supports high quality video resolution: NTSC: 720*480 @ 30fps
PAL: 720*576 @ 25fps.
• System requirements:
• USB: Compliant USB 2.0 free port.
• OS : Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/Win7/Win8
• CPU: Pentium ? 800 above.
• HD: 600MB of available hard drive space for program installation,
4GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing.
• Memory: 256MB of RAM.
• Display: Windows-compatible display with at least 1024*768.
• Sound card: compatible Windows-sound card.
1 × EasyCAP USB 2.0 Video Adapter
1 × USB Cable
1 × User Manual
1 × CD-ROM (Including drivers professional video editing software)
Read this great guide for more information on
How to Convert VHS Videos to DVD, MP4, WMA etc.